Your Pass and the Event
- All pass holders will receive a wristband upon registration, aligning to their purchased pass and role. You are required to wear this wristband at all times during the event (ELX2019) in order to be granted access to parties that are included in your chosen pass.
- The pass/wristband is issued on an individual basis to the registered attendee. It cannot be shared between dancers.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the schedule, venues or other content of the event at any time. Any changes will be communicated via social media.
- Swing dancing is a physical activity and by registering you accept all risk involved. The Organisers cannot be held responsible for any physical injuries that may occur during the event.
- The Organisers are not responsible for participant’s personal possessions while at the event and as such cannot be held responsible for any loss, theft or damages.
- All damages, caused due to antisocial behaviour or otherwise, are the sole responsibility of the wrongdoer, including all costs that may be incurred to make replacements or repairs.
Refunds & Cancellations
- ELX2019 passes are not refundable.
- If you are no longer able to attend, you may sell your pass to a dancer of the same role. We recommend that you use the Edinburgh Lindy Exchange Facebook page to find a buyer. Once you have sold your ticket, both seller and buyer must email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of the sale, providing the name and email address of the buyer. This allows us to update our registration records and ensures the new pass holder will be allowed to register and access the event.
- Any information provided by attendees, during booking or otherwise, will be used solely for the purpose of running Edinburgh Lindy Exchange. Data will not be shared with third parties.
- Official event photographers/videographers may be present at ELX2019 and images of attendees may appear in their media outputs. These media are the property of Edinburgh Lindy Exchange and may be used for any purpose relating to Edinburgh Lindy Exchange.
Code of Conduct
- Attendees should familiarise themselves with and follow the Edinburgh Lindy Exchange Code of Conduct while at the event.
- Any behaviours witnessed at the event, out with the Edinburgh Lindy Exchange Code of Conduct, should be reported to the Organisers as soon as possible.
- The Organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to, or remove, anyone who breaches this Code of Conduct.
- The full Code of Conduct can be seen here.
By purchasing a ticket to ELX2019, attendees confirm that they have read and fully accept the Terms and Conditions and the Edinburgh Lindy Exchange Code of Conduct.
Edinburgh Lindy Exchange reserves the right, at any time and at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any terms and conditions contained herein. It is your responsibility to check this policy for changes.